TITLE: Television Production Instructor - Studio (Part-Time, Cyclical)
- Teach hands-on production techniques to members of the public.
- Prepare students to produce their own programs for broadcast.
- Minimum two years TV studio production experience
- Experience teaching production in a TV studio setting
- Working knowledge of Ross Crossover Solo 12 switcher, Behringer x32 digital audio mixer, Xpression graphics generator, talk show Skype system, and other standard TV studio production equipment
- Familiarity with the Bronx a plus
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter and resume with "Training Instructor" in the subject line to email@example.com. Open until filled.