Programming Assistant (Part-time)
BronxNet is an independent award-winning not-for-profit producing programming by, for, and about the people of the Bronx, while training the community to produce programs to share with their neighbors and the world.
We are seeking a Part Time Programming Assistant to join our Programming Department to maintain quality assurance of our BronxNet channels.
- Quality control and schedule public access and BronxNet-produced programs submitted to the Programming Department for broadcast
- Assist producers in answering program-related questions and problems.
- Fill in for on-duty master control operators.
- Preform other duties as identified by the Programming Manager or Director of Programming in support of the department or organization.
- HS Diploma and 3 years prior administrative experience.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Mac OS and G Suite.
- Excellent judgment, strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Detail-oriented; able to handle multiple tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus