TITLE: Production Manager
- Oversees large scale Studio (200+ per year) and Field shoots as technical and creative supervisor.
- Pro-actively works on productions in a variety of ways including technical set-up (field), control room and floor supervision (studio).
- Educates student interns, technically and creatively in line with organization's mission.
- Works with Director of Creative Services to ensure that productions exceed technical standards and satisfies organization mission.
- Instrumental in determining and planning the needs of the department
- Four year college degree
- 5 + years industry experience in video production for television (studio and field)
- Experience using NRCS systems
- Effective communicator that can lead diverse teams and excel under pressure
- A passion for teaching
- Attention to detail and pride in the work that he/she produces
- Evidenced leadership
- Be able to work a flexible schedule a must (weekends and evenings included)
- Masters Degree preferred
- Knowledge of the Bronx a plus
- Bi-lingual Spanish/ English a plus
- Valid Drivers license a plus
- Executive Director and Director of Creative Services
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter and resume with "Production Manager" in the subject line to email@example.com. Open until filled.